Kids Next Door [2nd Generation]
March 29, 2024, 09:10:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Kids Next Door 2nd Generation forum!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[1.1-2] No P in the OOL / Operation: C.A.K.E.D.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [1.1-2] No P in the OOL / Operation: C.A.K.E.D.  (Read 189 times)
Numbuh 333
Supreme Leader
KND 5th Rank

Kids Next Door, Battle Stations!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 27, 2011, 12:53:52 am »

No P in the OOL

Numbuh 1: Why are we in the kiddy pool?

Numbuh 3: Because the water is nice and warm?

(Everyone in the pool looks down at the water)

Numbuh 1: (After seeing Number 3 get all the rest of Sector V food) Hey, what did you get me?

Numbuh 3: NOTHING! HA HA!

Numbuh 2: This is your captain, Numbuh 2, speaking. At this time we would like to request that you HANG ON TO YOUR UNDERWEAR!!! Wa ha ha ha ha hoo! Wahoo!!! (presses a button on the control panel, which envelopes the Sector V in pods. The pods are then deployed)

Operation: C.A.K.E.D.

(All the partygoers are tied up to their chairs and forced to stay for the party. They sing a song for the Delightful Children in a very dull manner.)

All the Partygoers: It's your birthday, not our birthday. It's your birthday, not our birthday. It's your birthday. Birthday Hooray.

Numbuh 1: Numbuh 4?

Numbuh 4: Right. First, I'll be cleanin' your adult-lovin', prissy clocks, and then I'll be takin' that cake.

DCFDTL: Wouldn't you prefer to open the gifts AFTER our little game is finished?

Laura: But I wanna open them (Starts to transform into an enormous behemoth) NOW!!!

DCFDTL: Fine, fine, fine, we'll open the gifts. Just stay calm. (Laura shrinks down and looks very excited)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:00:37 am by Numbuh 333 » Report Spam   Logged

"Even when I'm already an adult, I will still be a kid at heart."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum