Kids Next Door [2nd Generation]
April 16, 2024, 08:13:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Kids Next Door 2nd Generation forum!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Application for SECTOR LEADER

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Application for SECTOR LEADER  (Read 351 times)
Numbuh 333
Supreme Leader
KND 5th Rank

Kids Next Door, Battle Stations!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 19, 2011, 01:44:05 am »

This is the topic where those who wanted to be a Sector Leader could apply.

RULES AS A SECTOR LEADER:

◘ You will be the chief in command in your respective sector. You will handle all the members of your sector and serve as the site's moderator. If you found a member violating the rules, you will be the one to decide what to do with him/her [no banning, violence and such allowed]. Be nice with your fellow members, and serve as their guide.

◘ You will have your respective second-in-command, who you will be choosing yourself. Be wise in choosing your second-in-command since you will act as partners throughout the site. The both of you will handle your members and work together to make your sector as "neat" as it could be.

◘ If you, yourself is violating the rules, the Supreme Leader or the Global Tactical Officer will handle it. If you reached a 3rd violation, you will be immediately decommissioned [banned] from the site, and let your second-in-command take over.

◘ You will also be choosing your sector's name: either it's a letter [e.g. Sector X], a name [e.g. Sector AMANDA], or etc. Anything would do.

◘ If a member would like to apply for your sector, you have the right to deny him/her to be your sector-mate. Your disapproval should be confirmed by the Supreme Leader.

◘ You will create your own rules in your own sector, but be sure you still have the general rules in mind.

◘ And lastly, be nice to your members and enjoy!

QUALIFICATIONS: (THIS IS OPEN FOR MALE/FEMALE IN ANY PARTS OF THE WORLD.)

◘ Must be 15 y/o and up [I highly trust that you guys wouldn't be lying for your age.]
◘ Have at least good leadership skills [I will try to see to it.]
◘ Have at least 50 post counts
◘ Willing to follow the rules and serve as the KND 3rd highest position, the KND Sector Leader.

FORM:

Just a formal introduction--I repeat--FORMAL introduction will do.  Wink
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:01:00 am by Numbuh 333 » Report Spam   Logged

"Even when I'm already an adult, I will still be a kid at heart."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum