Kids Next Door [2nd Generation]
April 20, 2024, 12:12:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Kids Next Door 2nd Generation forum!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

My book about my past! Please comment on errors. Enjoy reading about my past!=)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My book about my past! Please comment on errors. Enjoy reading about my past!=)  (Read 764 times)
100,000,000infinity
KND 5th Rank

call me Numbuh 10 for short! =D

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 05:39:27 pm »

Chapter 7
Busted!

The lights turned on and there standing in the middle of the room, more like floating because you know how ghosts hover and their legs are all faded. Well anyway, Anthony was tied up with a rope in the corner. Bloody Mary didn’t talk, I guess that’s why she wrote the note. Cristian went ahead of me, “Your just a lifeless speck on the edge of the whole world, you don’t know who you’re messing with!” he said to Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary only smiled, it was an evil smile that showed her
L   O   N   G  SHARP teeth. I felt fear in Cristian, even though he had a serious face on. Poor Cristian, he tried his best to look serious. But I guess Bloody Mary knew it didn’t matter on the outside, what really counted was on the inside. She probably sensed the fear like I did. There was a instant WHACK! It was too fast to see it, I bet Cristian didn’t see it either. Cristian was moaning in pain against the wall hurt. Then I was really angry, 1st Anthony was kidnapped. Now Cristian is knocked out. Grrreeaaat I thought sarcastically, now I’m angry. My hands glowed blue and my eyes turned light blue. I was ANGRY and you should NEVER and I mean NEVER get a Chosen One ANGRY! I let out a HUGE ROAR!!!! The ground quaked and then everything was still until I let out a HUGE blast that disintegrated Bloody Mary right out of existence. I untied Anthony and dragged Cristian up the stairs like a ragdoll. On my way up I turned the lights off and closed the door.
By then I knew Bloody Mary was
NO MORE. 
Report Spam   Logged

The pain grows, but it doesn't show. ~100,000,000 infinity

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum