Kids Next Door [2nd Generation]
April 18, 2024, 06:38:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Kids Next Door 2nd Generation forum!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

My book about my past! Please comment on errors. Enjoy reading about my past!=)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My book about my past! Please comment on errors. Enjoy reading about my past!=)  (Read 761 times)
100,000,000infinity
KND 5th Rank

call me Numbuh 10 for short! =D

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 05:33:16 pm »

Chapter 2
A big mistake to throw a party at midnight

“Alright, who’s going to tell a scary story first?” I ask. Cristian starts  jumping up and down like a kangaroo and saying, “Me, me, me, me!!” I turn to Cristian and say, “Ok, number 20,000, what’s your scary story?” He shakes his head, “I wasn’t going to tell a story, I was just thinking if we could do dares instead.” I sigh and say, “Fine, but you go first.” He puts on a smirk and says, “ok, I pick number 29.” Anthony swallows hard, “M-M-Me?” Cristian points to Anthony “Yeah, you.” Cristian starts to get a long grin that spreads across his face, “Go in the bathroom, look in the mirror, and say Bloody Mary 3 times, I dare you...Unless you’re chicken” Cristian starts screeching like a chicken and put his arms under his armpits and started flapping them like chicken’s wings. I rolled my eyes at Cristian’s ridiculous idea. Anthony unsteadily walked over to the bathroom, once he was in there he said, “B-B-Bloody” I say, “come on Anthony you can do it, I know you can!!” There was no answer.
Report Spam   Logged

The pain grows, but it doesn't show. ~100,000,000 infinity

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum