Kids Next Door [2nd Generation]
April 20, 2024, 03:19:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Kids Next Door 2nd Generation forum!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

My book about my past! Please comment on errors. Enjoy reading about my past!=)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My book about my past! Please comment on errors. Enjoy reading about my past!=)  (Read 765 times)
100,000,000infinity
KND 5th Rank

call me Numbuh 10 for short! =D

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 05:41:19 pm »

Chapter 7
Telling them the Truth will be HARD

We sat at the same round table and I told them everything Blackthunder said about us being the chosen ones. When I was done talking Cristian had a mischievous smirk and then started throwing fireballs like crazy around the room. Then Anthony kept going back in time replaying Cristian throwing fireballs. I turned into a water dragon and started spurting out water as Cristian threw the fireballs. Then I said, “STOP!” He stopped and so did Anthony, “Thank GOD you guys stopped, you almost BURNT the treehouse down, and Anthony you almost broke the very fabric of space and time!!”
Their faces turned from happiness and excitement to sorrow and guilt, “Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to snap.” Cristian looked up at me, “It’s ok, we’re sorry for misusing our powers. Besides, you’re lucky to have the coolest powers.” Anthony looked up at me too, “Yeah.” He agreed. I sat up straight, “Well anyway, I think we’ll be a great team. So let’s stop being sorry for ourselves and toughen up. So are we Chosen Ones or are we big babies? You’re choice.” I stood up and put my hand in the middle of the table, “Who’s with me?” Cristian got up and put his hand on top of mine in the middle of the table. Anthony got up and did the same as Cristian, “1....2...3...” I got ready to put my hand up in the air, “Chosen Ones forever!” Our hands shot up like a rockets being launched in the air up to space. We fell down in our chairs accept for Anthony who fell on the ground, we all laughed. That’s when I knew Chosen Ones or not we were a team no matter what. ....To be continued to book 2 series 1
Report Spam   Logged

The pain grows, but it doesn't show. ~100,000,000 infinity

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum